The bank will split the international exchange bank listed in Hong Kong in the first half net profit naughty怎么读

The bank will split the international exchange bank listed in Hong Kong in the first half net profit of 37 billion 660 million yuan a thousand thousand shares hot column capital flows on stock diagnosis the latest rating simulated trading client sina finance App: Live on-line blogger to tutor Sina Hong Kong APP: real time market exclusive reference stocks also worth the investment? What’s the problem? Where is the future of the way out? Sina launched the "Hong Kong Hong Kong stocks as well as unattractive" discussion, with a rational and constructive attitude, welcome attention to Hong Kong stocks, concern of the capital market, Hong Kong stocks together for suggestions, seek the Hong Kong stock market tomorrow. Please to hkstock_biz@sina. Sina Finance News August 25th news, today evening, the bank announced that the meeting of the board of directors by splitting a wholly-owned Affiliated Companies bocom listed overseas bills listed in Hongkong preliminary proposals, the IPO of 90% shares for the international offering, and the other 10% in the Hongkong public offering, the existing shareholders obtained according to the Listing Rules of Hongkong ensure the quota (depending on the Hongkong stock exchange shareholders approval or exemption). Group pointed out that the size of the issue will not exceed 28% of the total issued share capital after the issue, the specific time to issue the listing will be based on foreign capital market conditions, the progress of the approval process. Proceeds will be used for the development of investment banking, securities brokerage, asset management, investment and financing business. According to the bank today announced the 2016 semi annual performance. At the end of the report, the total assets of Bank of communications amounted to 7 trillion and 956 billion 322 million yuan, an increase of more than the beginning of the year of 11.19%. Net profit of 37 billion 661 million yuan, an increase of 0.90%. The group’s non-performing loan ratio was 1.54%, up slightly by 0.03 percentage points compared with the beginning. During the reporting period, the group’s net operating income of 103 billion 609 million yuan, an increase of 6.65%. Among them, the net fee and commission income reached 20 billion 964 million yuan, an increase of 8.14%; net fee and commission income accounted for 20.23%, up 0.27 percentage points. At the end of the reporting period, the balance of loans to customers (before provision, if no special instructions, the same below) reached 3 trillion and 983 billion 756 million yuan, an increase of 7.03% over the beginning. Among them, the structure of the company plate industry obviously optimization, transportation, storage and postal industry loans grew by 10.99% over the year, the loan balance of water conservancy, environment and public facilities management industry grew by 18.27% over the year, Small and micro businesses loans to achieve a no less than three goals. Among them, the retail industry focused on personal mortgage business, the reporting period of personal housing mortgage loans increased by 13.79% compared with the beginning. Bank chief risk officer Yang Dongping said, the first half of the year they stepped up efforts in the mortgage business, "we feel the housing loan has certain security, mortgage rate, from the judgment on the real estate market, the mortgage overall is relatively stable." Yang Dongping said that in personal loans, because they took the right measures, the first half of the performance is very good, so they are still in the second half相关的主题文章: